Are you considering porcelain veneers? Apart from our welcoming and well trained staff, our Boston dentist office is equipped with leading edge CEREC technology, giving you the following advantages:
- Only 1 Visit to Apply Veneers (mostly)
- Hi-Tech Precision Equipment
- Bright White Finish
- Can Give You a Whole New Look
A porcelain veneer made through a traditional dentist office usually requires you to go to the dentist office for two or more visits. At Boston Dental Design we offer the CEREC , one visit, dentistry process.
The CEREC process eliminates you having to come back for the second visit in most cases because the CEREC equipment resides in our Boston dental office, and we use the CEREC equipment to work on your porcelain veneer while you wait.
Given this new process, here are some advantages of this CEREC Porcelain Veneer technology for patients over traditional dentistry:
- The patient only needs one visit instead of two or more, saving time and money.
- The computer-aided design ensures an exact fit eliminating biting problems and return visits.
- The patient does not have the cost and bother of a temporary Porcelain Veneer.
- The patient reduces the number of times that they have to use sedation.
Despite all these advantages, many dentists have not embraced this technology for a number of reasons including the cost of obtaining the equipment, and the time needed for the training. The challenge is finding a dentist who has the CEREC equipment, and experience necessary for successful results. Dentists using CEREC must obtain additional training to obtain the results that are possible with the technology.
Dr. Zourdos has been using CEREC technology to make porcelain veneers for many years because of the convenience and results that he can achieve for his patients in one dental visit.
Contact Dr. Zourdos now and arrange a consultation to put the CEREC technology to work for you.